December 6, 2023 - Agenda - Wednesday Night Zoom - VS 50 & 51
- Please join us. (Post here in this thread if you have never attended one of these sessions, as we do have a vetting process for new participants.)
Vatican Sayings 50 and 51
- VS50. No pleasure is a bad thing in itself, but the things which produce certain pleasures entail disturbances many times greater than the pleasures themselves.
- VS51. You tell me that the stimulus of the flesh makes you too prone to the pleasures of love. Provided that you do not break the laws, or good customs, and do not distress any of your neighbors, or do harm to your body, or squander your pittance, you may indulge your inclination as you please. Yet it is impossible not to come up against one or other of these barriers, for the pleasures of love never profited a man and he is lucky if they do him no harm.
- Old Matters from last week
- New Matters for Agenda this week or next week.