I'd be interested in any getting any feedback regarding this list:
An Epicurean Understanding of Pleasure
1) Do not pursue reckless or extravagant luxuries, but enjoy the occasional luxury should it happen to come your way.
2) Take action to eliminate bodily and mental pains, and enjoy the pleasure, tranquility, and peace of mind that comes as you eliminate hunger, thirst, fear, anxiety, stress, and boredom.
3) Study philosophy which leads to tranquility and peace of mind.
4) Cultivate and enjoy friendships with like-minded people.
5) Savor the sweetness of life as you pursue the fulfillment of life's natural desires, while neither causing harm to yourself or nor others.
6) Realize that at a certain point enjoyment comes to it's totality, and any additional pleasure is like "icing on a cake".