Wednesday Night Zoom at 8pm ET:
Open to Level 03+ members (and Level 01 by pre-approval of the moderating team).
- Discuss current forum threads of interest & latest podcast
- Discussion on Vatican Sayings 61 & 62:
VS61. Most beautiful too is the sight of those near and dear to us, when our original kinship makes us of one mind; for such sight is great incitement to this end.
VS62. Now if parents are justly angry with their children, it is certainly useless to fight against it, and not to ask for pardon; but if their anger is unjust and irrational, it is quite ridiculous to add fuel to their irrational passion by nursing one’s own indignation, and not to attempt to turn aside their wrath in other ways by gentleness.
- We will continue with the same Zoom link as previous Wednesday night meetings.
- Level 03 members - those who haven't previously attended, please let us know here in this thread if you are interested, or message me.
- Level 01 members - message me or Cassius if you are interested in attending (to be considered for approval by the moderator team).