Planning for Upcoming Voice Chats on DeWitt's Epicurus and His Philosophy

• Time to schedule the next event - tentatively Saturday August 4 at 6 pm. If this is a particularly bad time for someone let me know!

• I have posted a notice for the next DeWitt Chapter chat to be Saturday August 18th at 6PM Eastern. This will be Chapter 11 - "Soul, Sensation, and Mind." If anyone has conflicts and would prefer that we reschedule for another date or time, please post here.

• I have posted a notice for the next DeWitt Chapter chat to be Saturday August 18th at 6PM Eastern. This will be Chapter 11 - "Soul, Sensation, and Mind." If anyone has conflicts and would prefer that we reschedule for another date or time, please post here.

• Due to several conflicts we have rescheduled the August 18th discussion to Saturday September 1. Notices posted here and at Facebook.

• I just noticed that I had the title of Chapter 11 wrong in the "Announcement" box at the top of this page. I have now corrected it -- Chapter 11 is "Soul, Sensation, and Mind"

• I just noticed that I had the title of Chapter 11 wrong in the "Announcement" box at the top of this page. I have now corrected it -- Chapter 11 is "Soul, Sensation, and Mind"