Scheduling And Beginning Thoughts for This Project (Epicurus Today Podcast)

• It would probably make sense to launch this project with a major part of each episode devoted to a discussion first of The 40 Doctrines, the Vatican Sayings, and The 12 Principles of Physics, not necessarily in that order.

• Cassius

Changed the title of the thread from “Beginning Thoughts for This Project” to “Beginning Thoughts for This Project (Epicurus Today Podcast)”.
  • Would love to be a part of this, though perhaps we could cover 1-3 quotations per episode?

“If the joys found in nature are crimes, then man’s pleasure and happiness is to be criminal.”

• Definitely will keep you posted Charles. As soon as I break through my mental block on getting a first episode of Lucretius done, I will move to this, and we can probably set up and entirely different schedule so that we can do both simultaneously.

• Cassius

Changed the title of the thread from “Beginning Thoughts for This Project (Epicurus Today Podcast)” to “Scheduling And Beginning Thoughts for This Project (Epicurus Today Podcast)”.